Sunday, June 7, 2009

Still in Toronto

I am still here in Toronto, as friends and co-workers have pointedly remarked. Depending on considerations at work, I could be leaving as early as June 9, 2009, or possibly later. I'll update the blog as soon as I have a date.

On Saturday May 30, I had my going away party at my home. Thank you to everyone who came or sent good wishes.

I didn't take photos or video at the party, but I will share with you a funny goodbye card I received from Dan, one of my friends from Swingin'OUT, the dance group I've been with for many years. Sorry my scanner didn't capture this more clearly.

On June 5, the team from work and I had Chinese food for lunch at the Imperial Buffet in Mississauga. A
ll-you-can-eat for $10.99, a huge selection and it was delicious! If you go, be sure to save room for dessert.

I tried packing this weekend. I think I can keep this down to two big suitcases and one carry-on, providing my boy scout tendency to "Be prepared!" is kept realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment