Friday, September 11, 2009

Kodaikanal - Monkeys

Ok, I guess I have a thing for monkeys. There were plenty of them at Kodaikanal and I would have spent all day looking at them if the guys hadn't kept me moving along to take in the rest of the sights.

The monkeys I saw on this trip tended to congregate near large reliable sources of food, which in Kodaikanal meant wherever there were lots of tourists. They generally maintained a distance of at least a few feet from people, and people usually kept a similar respectful distance. In one of the photos below with me, there was a monkey who was quite content to sit on a railing with lots of people nearby, which allowed many of us to get a picture with him.

This is a really simple post - just lots of monkeys. Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment