Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Planning for the Grand Tour ... with Audience Participation

I am planning to take the month of December off for travel. I'll be spending a few days the first week of December in Hong Kong visiting friends, then returning to India for a couple weeks of travel. I plan to fly back to Toronto for the weekend of December 19, then on to Saskatoon, Edmonton and Westlock (my home town) for the remainder of December. Following very recent conversations, it appears that I may be returning to Chennai in early January and staying there until the middle of March.

I'm planning to visit Hong Kong, Mumbai, Kerala, Jaipur, Delhi and Agra, but apart from a visit to the Taj Mahal, I haven't made any more specific plans than that yet.

Now, here's your chance for audience participation. I would love to receive suggestions of interesting things to see or do in any of these places. If you're unable to use the comments feature of this blog, then please send me an email at WayneLepine@gmail.com. I'll publish the suggestions and it will be fun. Note: the content of this blog is intended to be suitable for family viewing; suggestions for activities that tend to attract the professional attention of law enforcement officials will be noted, but not published, at least not on this blog ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment